Coin Hoards

Tow coin hoards were discovered in the parish of New Cumnock in the 19th century on the lands of Whitehill farm in 1827 and the other in 1882 by a shephed at Over Blackcraig at the head of Glenafton.

W: Whitehill and O: Over Blackcraig | Reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland
COIN HOARDS
1827 | Whitehill
1882 | Over Blackcraig